3DSmartShop STD PLA "Silver" (1.75 MM, 1KG)
3DSmartShop Standard PLA is a basic, entry-level PLA filament. It's available in a broad color selection.
Our Standard PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is among the most popular 3D printing materials in the world because it is easy to print and strong. Standard PLA is a hard plastic that produces a barely noticeable, but quite pleasant, sugary smell when extruding. PLA filament is made of natural ingredients and can be biodegraded by industrial composting. It complies with the requirements for food contact.
- Easy to Print
- Can be printed well at high speeds
- Low brittleness in bulk object
- Not abrasive
- Working temperature: 180-220 °C
- Heated bed: 40-60 °C
- Available diameters: 1.75 mm
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.10 mm
- Weight: 1000g of Filament
We Also Recommend
3DSmartShop STD PLA "White" (1.75 MM, 1KG)
3DSmartShop STD PLA "Black" (1.75 MM, 1KG)
3DSmartShop STD PLA "Yellow" (1.75 MM, 1KG)