Zyltech ABS "Black" (1.75mm, 1KG)
Zyltech ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) filament is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
ABS is a good filament for general-purpose 3D printing. Common applications for the material include functional prototyping, concept modelling, and production of tooling as well as some end-use parts.
Disclosure - ABS is a more temperamental material to print with versus PLA. We suggest ABS filament for our more experienced 3D printing customers. We also suggest that ABS be printed in an enclosed printer in a well-ventilated environment due to the toxic fumes produced by printing ABS.
- Color: Black
- Materials: ABS
- Printing Difficulty: Difficult (High-Level Users)
- Tolerance: ±.05mm
- Extrusion temperature: 210 - 270°C
- Printing Speed: 20-90 mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 100 - 270 °C
- Applications: Heavy use prints / Object Exposed to high temps