Zyltech PETG "Deep Blue" (1.75mm, 1KG)
Zyltech PETG is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
The advantage of this material is that it can be used in 3D printers easily, that it allows a high quality of printing even in tricky details and an excellent lamination of the printed object.
PLA filament is made of natural ingredients and can be biodegraded by composting. It complies with the requirements for food contact.
- Color: Deep Blue
- Materials: PETG
- Printing Difficulty: Easy
- Tolerance: ±.05mm
- Prints at 240°C with a 60°C - 80°C Bed
- Prints like PLA, but as strong as ABS
- Durable, yet more flexible than PLA or ABS (impact resistant)
- Strong with very low shrinkage
- No special equipment needed
- Can withstand direct sunlight for longer periods (of time)
We Also Recommend
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill "Cobalt Blue" (1.75 mm, 750 g)
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill "Traffic Black" (1.75 mm, 750 g)
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill "Orange Orange" (1.75 mm, 750 g)
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill "Signal Red" (1.75 mm, 750 g)